Friday, September 9, 2011

Flowers for Algernon Unit

Updated notes of interest:

If your students have not turned in the book report from 9-7, or the pedigree chart/history of my name/1st to America papers, please have them turn those things in ASAP. I will grade all make-up work when I return to school.

a. students were to bring home a note explaining that I am in Europe until the 26th of Sept. Mr. Carl VanLeuven will be the substitute while I am gone. Students are expected to do all work assigned and to keep up in the class. Mr. VanLeuven will be correcting many of the assignments and posting grades for students to see.

b. I will be able to read email while I am gone and can correspond with parents if you have questions about what is happening in class.

c. The 'Flowers for Algernon' unit will take about 2 weeks to complete. Check with your students to see what they are doing in class.

d. No school on Sept. 26

e. I will be back to school on Sept. 27 See you then!

Free Choice book report for periods 1-5 is due on Sept. 28
Classic book report for period 7 is due on Sept. 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment